11.11.2014

what's going on



Hi, guys, Happy Pepero day, back from the death here, I just wanna give you a little update of how my life has been going on. I haven't had enough time to prepare any pictures of my own to accompany this post so I'm just going to throw a disclaimer before you go on.

Throughout September and October I've been struggling with my time management. Oftentimes I'd miss the deadlines of the school works, or have way too much time on my hand but couldn't do something productive. I feel like time has been my biggest enemy so I need to really start focusing more on how to organize my life together without losing so much precious time!!

Anyway, later on the October, my mom came to visit me in my apartment and I was so happy to see her. We spent a lot of quality time together and I was able to escape from the hectic school life I was having before she came. I did shop a lot while she's here too, but I don't know if I'm going to make any haul post anytime soon because most of the items are fashion items and I already wear all of them and haven't wash them yet lol I'm so terrible;;;; There are few things I purchased at Muji too because there was this crazy 50% off promotion for most of the products so I managed to get myself a calculator, an A5 notebook, a linen book cover, and a drawstring tunic/dress which is so comfortable and very easy to wear. As I said, maybe I'll do a haul post, but there's a big chance I won't do it until I finished with the third semester on December.

Other than having my mom, October was pretty remarkable. I got sick on the first two weeks and felt like I was going to die because of my stomach hurts I couldn't do anything other than curling on my bed waiting for shinigami to come and take my life away. But it didn't happen, I feel better each days passed, so I still have a chance to live apparently.

Summer had been away for long time now, and Fall is almost ending, leaving winter to take over after the next couple of months. Though we don't have actual four seasons here, I still feel sad. It's been raining a lot lately, and I hate when I wore my shoes and they got mud all over the soles because I had to step on it on my way to school. This semester also feel like going away too quickly. I started to enjoy my classes more than before because I get to meet new people who are way cooler than the ones in my first two semesters at the college before.

There are a few books I've been buying and finished reading last month, so I might do an updated post about books to read! My Beekeeper's Bible had arrived too, so I will take more picture of it to share it with you guys because it's too good to keep just for myself! I also bought few makeup items, but I thought I would do just a totally different post alone on that. I probably will do a beginner makeup kit post, but I know I can't put money where my mouth is because I always say that I would do things that I wouldn't capable of doing!!! But hopefully soon, just cross your fingers for me guys, if you really want me to do one.

I should probably start to post my drawings here, although all of them are quite shitty, but I think I can start putting up fashion illustration of outfits that I've been wearing, maybe outfits that I'd love to wear, or anything fashion related, because I study fashion and I feel like I haven't had much chance to practice about my knowledge about it and show it to public. Maybe once I got a tablet for me to draw on my computer, things will be so much easier because it means no more eraser dusts which can be very inconvenient when I wanted to just lay in bed and draw. I probably will get a Wacom Intuos Manga because it's cheap! I've never worked with any tablets before, so I'm really looking forward to get one!


Oh, by the way earlier this November, I started watching Parasyte the Maxim寄生獣 セイの格率and boy is it good. Basically, it's a Sci-Fi horror anime adapted from the same manga that was originally run in the 1988! I was totally hooked with this anime because it's freaking amazing. The story centered in Shinichi Izumi's life as an ordinary high school student who one day, encountered 'parasite' that tried to take over his brain while he was asleep but failed, taking over his right hand instead. I think the plot, the twist, the visual, everything is just right in this anime. This anime kinda reminds me of The Thing, a movie directed by John Carpenter in the 1982 which I also love. Maybe the author of the manga was inspired by that at the first place, since it was both released in the 80's but maybe great minds think alike! All in all, if you loved AoN for the crazy weird creatures, or even if you had never seen any anime before but so into body horror mixed with awesome Sci-Fi factor, then this one is for you.


-------------------------------

There are a couple things that had been the highlight of my past months, but I don't really remember much more details about anything else that happened. I won't leave this blog and will always try to post things even just to update my life with you guys (though no one cares, I suppose) but I'm just happy that I'm able to share a little of my life here.

I'll be flying back home again in about a month and celebrate Christmas with my mom, sister, and brother, so I'm determined to be in full spirit for the last few weeks of my third semester! Final projects are coming up, but I can't be scared and do nothing about it. I will study harder.

1 comment:

  1. you should defintely post your drawings here ! i love your drawing, it's amazing and my sister use wacom intuos manga, it's a great tablet but drawing on a tablet is a lot more difficult for me lol. I have a hard time to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete