3.20.2016

skincare addition

Now this is not a random purchase because I went to the mall with actual intention of buying sheet masks and some makeup cleansing solution because I want to start using sheet masks more regularly to improve my skin (well, because of Fan Bing Bing, of course) and I ran out of my current makeup remover. In the end, I bought this Bioré cleansing oil from the drugstore and Dr. Jart Sheet Mask set of 5 from Sephora. I think this cleansing oil will be good since I loved the makeup remover wipes from Bioré, but feel like I wasted so much sheets over the past month and it's very environmentally damaging. This doesn't require any cotton pads to help lift makeup and dirts from the skin. The mask is from Dr. Jart. It is a pretty well known Korean brand and I know they're quite reliable in terms of skin care. Also I picked this version (there are 3 or 4 different ones targeting different skin concerns) because it claims to be good for sensitive skin with pimple and redness, which is what I'm suffering with at the moment.

I hope these works so I can recommend this to you guys, and plus, they're not that expensive so it would be awesome to see results from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment