6.30.2014

June 2014 favorites

To begin with, I don't really have much things that I paid more attention to this month, but I do recall some stuffs I've been liking lately.



1. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick - Sunny Seoul

This lipstick is going to be in my any month's favorites to be honest. I love the blue-based pink color and the finish (cremesheen + pearl) looks gorgeous as well. It's not dead matte nor blindingly glossy! All in all, this lipstick gives life and glow back to my face ✧


2. Innisfree Lip Tint Mousse - #2 Shy Apricot Flower

First of all, the name. What the fuck kind of name is that. Second of all, I love it. The color might seem way too neon if I apply fully on my mouth, but if I dab it lightly, the color looks more wearable for daily look. The only downside is that it smells and tastes like very artificial candy. But it disappears within minutes so that's ok 。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。

3. Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-Light Mat Radiance
This was a gift from a friend. It wasn't brand new when she gave me this, but it was still in mint condition and there are still a lot of products left! My friend said she doesn't use it all that much thus she handed it to me. I'm glad I have the opportunity to try this foundation because really, it's awesome. The texture, the scent, the finish....I love it. As for covering acne or spots, some concealing might be needed but I like natural finish anyway so I don't mind some spots peeking through. The staying power is also great for the humid summertime!

4. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
I love using this on flaming breakouts. It helps calm down the anger.


5. theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer

Pink highlighter is just cute and as blush topper, this gives a really pretty pearlescent pink sheen

As for non-beauty favorites, I recently starting Lolita again. I remembered reading this when I was 15. I have not finished the entire book (again) yet, but I still want to include it here because I know I enjoyed the chapters that I read in the past, and this repurchase (because I lost my old one) has a pretty cover so that's enought to be a fave in my book (ha!). The next one are these skater slip-ons in pink. I've wanted them for so long and now I finally have them adgakhglsd щ(ಥДಥщ) I never buy pink shoes before, that's why it's pretty exciting for me. I haven't worn it out yet (HAHA I WON'T /kicked) because 1.) I'm walking to college 2.) it's pink and white and have 500% chance to look dirty once I stepped outside (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I also have favorite playlist from 8tracks that I've been listening to before sleep every night this month ♥


♪ありがと♪

No comments:

Post a Comment