2.08.2015

cute things i want

I'd skip Valentine's day because it means nothing to me, but my birthday is around the corner so I thought to make a list of what I wish people/myself could give to me if money wasn't a problem. To be honest though, I don't care about gifts on my birthday lol but it would be nice to get something because I never get anything I like anymore ever since I turned 16.

Crosley CR8005A-TU Cruiser Portable Turntable
Specifically in blue/orange. I never want this technology until one day, I came across the authentic tune coming out from it at a flea market near my town the other day. The record played was Pet Sound by The Beach Boys and it was beautiful. Vinyls can be hard to find but the challenge to find a gem is very intriguing to me. I used to think this is only for hipster jackasses but now I want it. Maybe I had turned into one of them...*shudders*
bkr Water Bottle
I always prefer glass bottle over plastic ones, but the ones I ever used before were crappy and the screw lid was made of metal and it gets rustic very quickly. This one happen to have a very cute design and silicone cover too. Also, they have lavender color choice so it's totally up my alley ♫
I Think I am in Friend Love with You - Yumi Sakugawa
I never see this book in any of my local bookstores, so I might order this online. Yumi Sakugawa's artworks are so adorable and ironic at the same way. I love me some good coffee table book that's actually worth the read. There are a couple more of Sakugawa's works that I want to look for, but this one is the one I've wanted for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment