2.14.2015

ultimate way to spend valentine's day

Valentine's day might not be everyone's favorite holiday to celebrate, but it's one day where you can totally be excessive with pink color, floral scent, and heart shaped everything! So don't be sad because you're single and friendless (like me lol), you can still be festive in your own way without flower and chocolate. Who says you need someone else to make you feel special? You are the only one who's authorized to make you feel amazing.

The simplest way is to do something that makes you feel empowered and happier. For me, I'd wear my favorite perfume, put on a cute blush, apply some color on my lips, draw a cute cat eyeliner, and swipe a couple coats of mascara! I'd choose my eyeliner and mascara brown though because it's sweeter and less harsh than black 
Even if you're not much of a makeup person, go ahead and scribble your textbooks with pink colored pens! I mean there are no rules, really, the only guideline is to have fun with yourself and indulge with what you savor the most! Make yourself feel better and don't weep because you're alone. Romanticize yourself, because no one else would love you better than you.

Happy Valentine's day! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment